At Wriggle, our mission is to enhance teaching and learning with technology and supporting all educators on their journey towards digital transformation.
We started our journey in 2012 with a concept to introduce a digital schoolbag into the classroom. Since then, we’ve grown to over 30 employees, deployed over 50,000 devices, configured 500,000+ apps and built a digital learning community across the country.
We are a top-rated Microsoft Gold Education Partner and Apple Solution Expert in Education offering industry leading technology, best in class educational content and providing personalised experiences that help our users reach their educational goals.
Our culture combines the spirit of startup with the perks of being part of the parent Typetec Group. We offer a competitive package and perks like wellness initiatives and a strong focus on a healthy work-life balance. As part of our team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas to industry-changing products and services, and—above all—have fun doing it
We are looking to identify and hire an outgoing and organised individual to join our growing organisationfor the summer period. This is a full-time position and you will be based in our headquarters in Ballymount, Dublin 12.
gle is looking to identify and hire an outgoing and organised individual to join our growing organisation. This is a full-time position and you will be based in our headquarters in Ballymount, Dublin 12.
Duties and responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities will be expected of the candidate:
Understand customer needs, take responsibility to develop and implement plans to address them
Build a strong relationship and be the main point of contact for the customer
• Strong proven communication and interpersonal skills
• Possess strong organisational & administrative skills
• Be proficient in the use of computers and have a good knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Be a smart, professional, customer services orientated and enthusiastic individual
• Highly productive with a strong attention to detail, excellent time management, planning
and organisational skills
• Have the ability to work as part of a team but also on your own initiative
• Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-moving environment
Excellent command of the English language is essential
Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
To apply please send CV & cover letter to email@example.com