Wriggle is leading the transformation of teaching and learning in the Irish market through effective deployment of technology for students and teachers. We are now the market leader in this area. We are partnered with Apple and Microsoft and currently work with over 250 schools nationwide.
Wriggle was recently incorporated within the Typetec Group with over 30 years of experience supplying technology and IT services to the education industry.
Wriggle is looking to identify and hire an outgoing and organised individual to join our growing team and to provide technical support to customers. This position is based in our headquarters in Ballymount.
The IT service and support team oversee the implementation and support of all technology within Wriggle Learning Ltd and for Wriggle Learning Ltd customers. This includes Office 365 Implementation and Support, Device implementation, Imaging and support, Local System support and day to day support of staff within the organisation.
Duties and responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities will be expected of the candidate:
- Build of devices and class sets per specification across all platforms
- Delivering training to customers where required
- Manage pre-configuration of deployments during the summer period
- Work cross-platform on iOS and Windows as requested
- Support internal repair issues across iOS and Windows
- Complete training and gain accreditations in iOS and Microsoft
- Deliver customer service to parents, staff and students
- Dealing with customer queries in a professional manner
- Logging and management of any support calls on the service desk system where required
- Ad hoc projects/ tasks as directed
Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment the successful candidate should possess the following skills:
- Strong proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess strong organisational, administrative, problem-solving and customer service skills
- Highly productive with a strong attention to detail, excellent time management, planning and organisational skills
- Have the ability to works as part of a team but also on your own initiative.
- Excellent command of the English language is essential
Full training will be provided for the successful candidate.
Please send a cover letter accompanied by your CV.