Wriggle is leading the transformation of teaching and learning in the Irish market through effective deployment of technology for students and teachers. We are now the market leader in this area. We are partnered with Apple and Microsoft and currently work with over 250 schools nationwide.
Wriggle was recently incorporated within the Typetec Group with over 30 years of experience supplying technology and IT services to the education industry.
Wriggle is looking to identify and hire an outgoing and organised individual to join our growing organisation. This is a full-time position and you will be based in our headquarters in Ballymount, Dublin 12.
Duties and responsibilities:
The following duties and responsibilities will be expected of the candidate:
- Understand customer needs, take responsibility to develop and implement plans to address them
- Build a strong relationship and be the main point of contact for the customer
- Logging and management of any support calls on the service desk system where required.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to parents, staff and students by telephone and at front of house when necessary.
- Dealing with customer and supplier queries in a professional manner.
- Assisting parents and staff with the ordering process via the Wriggle e-commerce online Store.
- Full order management responsibilities including liaising with school contacts, processing orders on ERP system.
- Project management responsibilities including organising the role out of mobile devices to schools.
- Identification of shortfalls in our existing customer base which can be addressed at the earliest opportunity.
- Resolve customer complaints quickly and effectively
- Regular communication and reporting to senior management
- General administrative duties.
- Ad hoc projects/ tasks as directed.